Drop Off Procedure
An appointment is required to drop off your items. Please be sure to have enough time to go through the entire process of dropping off your items.
Also, please be sure to have a signed Consignor Agreement with you as well as a self addressed stamped envelope.
Items are to be dropped off at the sale location. If you are late you may need to wait to check in your items.
If you have chosen NOT TO DONATE your item(s) please be sure to provide bins (no lids please) with your Consignor ID clearly labelled on outside of bin for sorters to fill with your unsold items. These will be returned to you at time of pick-up.
Things to remember:
- Please be sure that clothing is sorted by Boy/Girl and by size groups.
- Example: Girl Newborn are all to be rubberbanded together.
- This will help ensure that clothing is placed on the appropriate racks.
- We will review and inspect your items while you wait. You and a volunteer will then take the items to the appropriate area on the sales floor. If we find we cannot accept an item(s) they will be sent home with you at this time. Please do not be offended by this. It is very easy to miss a small stain or mark on clothing.
- Consignors please be sure to review exclusions and items that we accept /not accept. If you check items that are later found to not meet our criteria, they will be removed from the sales floor.
- Please be sure that all toys are wiped clean, secure accessories and make sure tags are attached correctly. We will ask you to assist us again to bring to sales floor. Consignors will be asked to set up items that require assembly. For example: pack-n-plays, highchairs, swings. Make sure that if tools are needed that you bring them to assemble the item.